My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ingenioustries.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My name's Joel Kelly and I live in Halifax, NS.

I'm a 20something guy doing digital and social media strategy for a Halifax-based marketing agency.

I'm a vegan nerd and marketing asshole.

You should follow me on Twitter.

Contact me about whatever (like, say, your marketing questions) at joelkellyATgmail.com

Monday, August 3, 2009

Video Monday 6: Who's Your Target?

Howdy!

4 comments:

WordsWorth said...

Good observations. It always starts with your unique selling factor, or your story. Why are you different from everything else and how does that matter to the target audience. Sometimes, if you tell that story and tell it well, people find you.

Joel Kelly said...

Precisely. Good points!

Lisa D Jenkins said...

I've been talking to a few artists about this very thing, and how social media can build online engagement to yield offline investment - be it followers, financial backing, gallery space, etc. I'll be directing them to this piece to cement my points!

Joel Kelly said...

Excellent, great to hear Lisa!