My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ingenioustries.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My name's Joel Kelly and I live in Halifax, NS.

I'm a 20something guy doing digital and social media strategy for a Halifax-based marketing agency.

I'm a vegan nerd and marketing asshole.

You should follow me on Twitter.

Contact me about whatever (like, say, your marketing questions) at joelkellyATgmail.com

Monday, August 10, 2009

Video Monday 7: Viewer Questions!

Watch!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Night Owl? Are you serious?

Ben said...

...it's not obvious.

Matthew said...

I'm not really sure why you would do Nite Owl over green lantern. Are you talking about old nite owl or new night owl? Are you aware that Green Lantern is merely a title and that there are many female/plant/alien/squirrel green lanterns? So with them your choices are endless really. But i guess the newer Nite Owl is kind of a bitch for most of the book, so you could have power over him. Ah well.

Joel Kelly said...

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Anonymous said...

As usual your readers missed the point entirely and didn't remark about what you were *actually* saying.

But then again you do have a small "loyal" following who does seems to think they own you.

Pander much?

Joel Kelly said...

Anon: Well, in their slight defense I did open myself up to this by mentioning that question in the post.

I guess there's a fine line between having fun and adding distraction from the point.

As well, you're right, most of my audience is from where I live, and therefore know me personally. As my audience grows and expands beyond this region, you'll see more comments about what I'm actually talking about, I think.

I hope :)

WordsWorth said...

So, Video Monday is now brought to us by Arm & Hammer and DC Comics?

Anonymous said...

you're cute ;)