My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ingenioustries.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My name's Joel Kelly and I live in Halifax, NS.

I'm a 20something guy doing digital and social media strategy for a Halifax-based marketing agency.

I'm a vegan nerd and marketing asshole.

You should follow me on Twitter.

Contact me about whatever (like, say, your marketing questions) at joelkellyATgmail.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mine one of 50+ "Kick Ass Logos"


FuelYourCreativity.com has listed my Ingenioustries logo, by Headspace Design, as one of "50+ Kick Ass Logos for Inspiration." That's pretty awesome. Check out Halifax-based Headspace Design for more sweet work.

7 comments:

Ben said...

Man, that's awesome! Congrats!

Joel Kelly said...

Thanks! If only the logos linked out to their respective sites though...

EDWARD said...

It deserves the recognition. Congratulations.

Joel Kelly said...

Thanks! It's good to know great designers!

Mitchell McKenna said...

Congrats bro!

Joel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel Kelly said...

Thanks Mitchell!