My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ingenioustries.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My name's Joel Kelly and I live in Halifax, NS.

I'm a 20something guy doing digital and social media strategy for a Halifax-based marketing agency.

I'm a vegan nerd and marketing asshole.

You should follow me on Twitter.

Contact me about whatever (like, say, your marketing questions) at joelkellyATgmail.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Third Wednesday Meet Up!



Come on out for the Third Wednesday Social and New Media Meet Up on October 15th! We've consolidated several of the local meet ups into this single event, so we're expecting a solid turn out and some great conversations.

So if you're at all interested in social media, internet marketing, or just want to see what all the fuss is about, please come out!

Oh, and if you're interested in speaking for 5-10 minutes about how you or your company have used social or new media, please email thirdwednesday@gmail.com.

Hope to see you there.

No comments: