My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ingenioustries.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My name's Joel Kelly and I live in Halifax, NS.

I'm a 20something guy doing digital and social media strategy for a Halifax-based marketing agency.

I'm a vegan nerd and marketing asshole.

You should follow me on Twitter.

Contact me about whatever (like, say, your marketing questions) at joelkellyATgmail.com

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Third Wednesday Meet Up Update


As the meet up date quickly approaches, I thought I'd give everyone a quick update on how things are shaping up.

First, Stacey Jones-Oxner from Communications Nova Scotia has said she'll be in attendance, which is a wonderful opportunity for the social media community to learn about the province's usage of new and innovative media. And of course hopefully she'll speak for a few minutes about Pomegranate Phone and the campaign's goals and results.

And then Issmat A. M. Al-Akhlai from Your World Today will talk to us about the importance of social media in business and politics.

This is looking like it will be an incredibly interesting and informative meet up and, as always, tons of fun.

So spread the word, come on out, and bring your friends!

No comments: