My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ingenioustries.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My name's Joel Kelly and I live in Halifax, NS.

I'm a 20something guy doing digital and social media strategy for a Halifax-based marketing agency.

I'm a vegan nerd and marketing asshole.

You should follow me on Twitter.

Contact me about whatever (like, say, your marketing questions) at joelkellyATgmail.com

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Headspace Design nabs an ICE Awards merit award

Headspace Design, who made my fabulous Ingenioustries logo, won a merit award at this year's ICE Awards in Halifax for his Mucci Pucci packaging.



I've had the privilege of working with Headspace on several occasions, and creative director Kyle Racki is an awesome designer and great guy to work with, who absolutely deserved this industry recognition.

Congrats!

Headspace Sniffs out an ICE Award

4 comments:

Webconomist said...

That is some great work; your logo is cool too and Kyle is an extremely talented dude!

Glenmore said...

It didn't register with me at the awards but I actually commented to the people I was sitting with how appropriate this design is.

jeff white said...

I've worked with Kyle before as well and he's great. Was pleased to read that he won as well. Congrats Kyle!

Kyle Racki said...

Thanks for your kind words guys! It's an honor to have been mentioned.