My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ingenioustries.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My name's Joel Kelly and I live in Halifax, NS.

I'm a 20something guy doing digital and social media strategy for a Halifax-based marketing agency.

I'm a vegan nerd and marketing asshole.

You should follow me on Twitter.

Contact me about whatever (like, say, your marketing questions) at joelkellyATgmail.com

Monday, July 20, 2009

Video Monday 4: Applying the Storytelling Blog Formula

This post applies my storytelling blog formula (story, content, offer) to a friend's blog project. Hopefully this illustrates it a little better and shows how you can approach your blogging projects.

4 comments:

Gifted Typist said...

Great stuff.

Those "story" tips apply even more broadly to many business propositions: marketing, business development and positioning a business for investment and acquisition.

Joel Kelly said...

Very good point!

Anthony said...

Another great video!

I know a few artists who need to see this video and your buddy's new blog.

The starving artist thing is ridiculous. You have a talent, you need to leverage it to support yourself. The internet is the best place to do it.

Money shouldn't be the main focus, but it is a byproduct of being a great artist.

Need to get my Flip soon... :)

Joel Kelly said...

Yep, good points, Anthony!

(Flip HDs are awesome!)