My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ingenioustries.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My name's Joel Kelly and I live in Halifax, NS.

I'm a 20something guy doing digital and social media strategy for a Halifax-based marketing agency.

I'm a vegan nerd and marketing asshole.

You should follow me on Twitter.

Contact me about whatever (like, say, your marketing questions) at joelkellyATgmail.com

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Why I unfollowed a couple people this weekend

They weren't posting much that I was interested in. So I didn't feel like following them on twitter anymore.

That is all.

6 comments:

Adam Thurlow said...

amen to that,

I trim my following list every Monday. That way I can keep my tweets interesting and on topic without being flooded by non-sense.

Joel Kelly said...

Exactly.

Ben said...

You mean you don't just leave people on because you feel like you should?

What sort of meaningless supporter are you??

Stuart Foster said...

I suck a lot. You probably shouldn't follow me ;P

Joel Kelly said...

@Ben: *sigh* I'm terrible at pretending to care about people. I'm trying, I swear!

@Stuart Bah! You're my 778th favorite follow! :P

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Adam Thurlow said...

"amen to that,

I trim my following list every Monday. That way I can keep my tweets interesting and on topic without being flooded by non-sense."

Says the guy who tweets about every time he stands on a scale, eats at a restaurant or even what you bought at Walmart. Clearly you know what's interesting.