My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ingenioustries.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My name's Joel Kelly and I live in Halifax, NS.

I'm a 20something guy doing digital and social media strategy for a Halifax-based marketing agency.

I'm a vegan nerd and marketing asshole.

You should follow me on Twitter.

Contact me about whatever (like, say, your marketing questions) at joelkellyATgmail.com

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Me on CommandN

@pirie, @dazomaz, @brightwhite, and myself drove to Moncton to check out their @thirdtuesdaynb meet ups.

The guests were Amber and Jeff MacArthur, and Christoper Dick. They filmed episode #149 of CommandN while they were there, and during the meet up they filmed people's "web picks" of their favorite sites on the Internet.

Mine's at 7:20, and I'm pimping @gordonshumway's blog The Typing Makes me Sound Busy.

4 comments:

Mitchell McKenna said...

sweet, didn't know they filled a episode of CommandN while over there, going to watch now!

Joel Kelly said...

Haha, more importantly, I'm in it!!

Stellathomas said...

I took a look at your site and recommend it to my visitors. I agree with you on the importance of becoming valuable in many different areas. I believe that it sustains any entrepreneur during challenges that inevitably occur.
=================

Angelinjones

Interactive Marketing

Joel Kelly said...

Cool, thank you!