My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ingenioustries.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

My name's Joel Kelly and I live in Halifax, NS.

I'm a 20something guy doing digital and social media strategy for a Halifax-based marketing agency.

I'm a vegan nerd and marketing asshole.

You should follow me on Twitter.

Contact me about whatever (like, say, your marketing questions) at joelkellyATgmail.com

Monday, February 16, 2009

Social Media Meet Up THIS Wednesday

So I'll see ya there, okay?

5pm on Wednesday, February 18th, at the Foggy Goggle on Argyle Street in Halifax, NS.

Deets and (free) registration here: thirdwednesday.eventbrite.com

5 comments:

Ben said...

I'm sorry - I couldn't get Beyoncé for your birthday party. Maybe next year.

Jessy said...

Is it true what I heard about next month's Third Wednesday? I heard Beyoncé is going to be there.

Anonymous said...

who's Beyonce?

Glenmore said...

I have your itunes certificate for your birthday Beyoncé mix cd. Enjoy

Ben said...

bahahahahaha SUCCESS